Monday 16 May 2011

England calling...

Dear Friends
I am back! Very jet lagged and groggy...As usual when I am away and all the fun and games / fireworks start on my blog! : )

I have to write a report about my trip and will duly post...In the mean time all I can say it was a fabulous trip and I managed to meet my objectives of connecting with Chinese academics and engaging with students. I have a feeling this trip will prove to be a personal turning point and augurs well for the future. Inshallah  / God Willing...

In a nutshell China is very much open for business and means business...The Chinese are a deeply hospitable and forward looking people...

Slm
Faisal

Ps- I have no intention of replying or engaging with the negative comments and hope that the individual concerned can do something more constructive with their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment