Thursday 11 August 2011

11.08.2011


Dear Friends

It’s my birthday! Celebrating 36 years and counting...Well it has and remains one heck of a ride! Ma Sha Allah...


I have been blessed with many trials, tribulations, failures, losses, set backs, betrayals which have transmuted into the finest manure for my soul...Now as I write in the comfort of a warm bed surrounded by a loving life partner, the sweetest baby daughter and a renewed focus what more can a man ask for? This is the harvest which I have sown (really been blessed with) and will continue to cultivate with all my being...Inshallah...


...Friends believe the miracle...for the road to success is always under construction...


Ciao....Faisal



1 comment:

  1. This looks more like a tunic than a kimono, but it is still quite beautiful
    توليب ان

    ReplyDelete