Friday 4 February 2011

Jamming with The Rabbi!

Dear Friends
Last night I had the honour of hosting one of the leading Reform Rabbi's in the North West. It was deeply moving breaking bread and sharing our respective traditions that originate from our common patriarch Abraham (pbuh). It was an authentic and exquisite dialogue that resulted in much manure for the soul.
I have long believed and experienced that the 'other' is crucial in religious devotion and self-understanding. It is a great opportunity for 'green' to flow just like last night. I was so inspired by the Rabbi that I really want to 'worship' God with my complete mind, body and soul…
This is the victory of inter-faith dialogue usually  remaining hidden but in tune with the heart of the cosmos…Ameen. Suma Ameen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoRp05L95c&feature=fvst

Let us praise...and melt away…

Faisal

No comments:

Post a Comment