Monday 28 March 2011

Divine Peek-a-boo...

Dear Friends
One of my favourite games with my daughter is peek-a-boo which she finds really entertaining. Zahra loves it when my face pops up from behind the cushion and she begins giggling!

This innocent game reminds me of my relationship with God.  He sure knows how to enthral and take my breath away. It’s such a shame he is not around long enough so I can engage in some serious philosophical dialogue. ..

What would I discuss with God? Probably why ...He assures me in the Koran that:

In time We shall make them fully understand. Our signs in the utmost horizons and within themselves, so that it will become clear unto them that this is indeed the truth...(Surah 41:Verse 53)

I am waiting...but am I ready?

Faisal

No comments:

Post a Comment