Saturday 19 March 2011

'Theatre of Dreams'...

Dear Friends
The school year is slowly winding down. Students are preparing for finals or finishing coursework or begging for extensions!
It has been one heck of a rock n roll academic year peppered with many highs and lows. However even the latter have been exhilarating and superior to my previous highs during other professional incarnations.
Without a shadow of a doubt the best and worst experiences have been in the classroom which I am totally smitten by. The classroom is the ‘theatre of dreams’ and it has been an honour to facilitate the development of my students and see them transforming hopefully into better human beings.
The really cool thing is that I am realising one of my greatest ambitions namely to make history...I had no idea it was going to take place like this...
As ever there is a Bollywood song for this moment! : )


Party on!

Faisal

No comments:

Post a Comment