Tuesday 26 October 2010

Life Choices!


Dear Friends
Sometimes I wish my life was a neat equation like E=MC2 where I know all the inputs and can successfully predict all the outputs.
I vividly remember the day when I graduated, 15th July 1997, I was suited and gowned and my beaming mum watched me collect my degree. I had my whole life planned out. 16th July onwards my life has been one big roller coaster. Or has it? Am I not the master of my destiny? And what about that wonderful Universal law entitled Karma i.e. what you sow is what you reap.
I have had a rather unorthodox career, managed to pack in some serious air miles and met many weird and wonderful people. Ultimately everyone has to take responsibility for their life choices and I really impinge this upon my students especially the first years.
I would not change anything to date.
A toast to the next 50 years!!!
Rishi Faisal

No comments:

Post a Comment